HELLO 21 years old

I'm officially 21 years old today :) thank you so much for the wishes guys, especially for my friends who has give me a surprise.. I love you all, i'm so happy ;)

Oh well, the reason why I'm hiatus from blogging is I have been busy with my thesis, I have to get graduate this year, so I’m on a rush for my thesis. Wish me luck and this semester my lecturers gimme a lot of assignments too, oh my oh my. I can’t even breath hahah oh no, I’m getting bigger this thing. Let skip :p

I’m miss a lot to doing photo session for my blog, blog walking, following each other.

Well, I will make it as a quick post.. :)
This photo was taken when I had nothing to do, the theme are childish and playful, so please don’t mind about my silly face *cross finger*
 



By the way, do you love discount? I do love.
I want to introduce you DSKON.com ;) DSKON.com is collected and give you the best deal for your need. From local brand and international brand with big discount. Its safe and easy to shop online with DSKON.com. They have the best offers for fashion, electronic & gadget, food culinary.



What makes DSKON.com more interesting for me is their blog and fashion portal. Their blog have a list of fashion bloggers and talking about fashion what’s on trend now. 

www.dskon.com homepage
fashion portal on www.dskon.com


source: http://bmc.org/about/news/featurestories-prevent-melanoma-skin-cancer.htm

One of their article I read and interested is "how to maintain your skin", why? Because the weather was unpredictable now. It will help a little bit for me :)


Jacket unbranded // Tanktop Miami Beach // Shoes Genique // Short Jeans unbranded // Random Accessories


CONVERSATION

0 Comment:

Back
to top